Pop-Up Show Schedule: Come See Us In Person!
If you live in the Nashville area and can't make it to one of our events, we are happy to arrange for porch pickup at our Hendersonville location. Place your order and choose "LOCALPICKUP" as your shipping option - as soon as we fulfill your order we will message or call you to arrange a convenient time for you to drop by and pick up your goodies!
September 24 - Murfreesboro, TN: Shabby Lane Ladies' Day Out (Lane Agri-Park, 315 John Rice Boulevard #101, Murfreesboro, TN)
Join us for another Fabulous event! Shop with 70 Amazing Small Businesses at Lane Agri Park in Murfreesboro - FREE admission, FREE popcorn for everyone - be one of the first 200 through the door to receive one of our fun goody bags!
October 1 - Gallatin, TN: Main Street Festival (Downtown Gallatin, TN)
- Main Street Festival is an annual event in Historic Downtown Gallatin with over 200 vendors and typically has 25,000+ visitors! Event includes: Arts & Crafts, Food Vendors, Non-profit Organizations, Two Live Music Stages, Large Kids Area, All Downtown Gallatin Merchants are Open
October 22 - Hendersonville, TN: Haunting on the Hill (Hawkins Middle School, 487 Walton Ferry Rd, Hendersonville, TN)
- Come join 80+ vendors at the semi-annual craft and shopping bazaar at Hawkins Middle School. Proceeds benefit the Hawkins Support Organization to assist and improve the learning experience of Hawkins' students and teachers.
November 5 - Franklin, TN: Mistletoe Market (Franklin High School, 810 Hillsboro Rd, Franklin, TN)
Warm up for the holidays with our festive holiday Market. Enjoy shopping for exceptional and unique holiday gifts, right from your own home.Mistletoe Market is organized and hosted by the Franklin High School Parent Association and is not endorsed by Williamson County Schools.
November 12 - Portland, TN: Portland Harvest Craft Show and Sale (Richland Park Gym, 303 Portland Blvd., Portland TN)
- The City of Portland Parks and Recreation Department will sponsor the 49th Annual Portland Harvest Craft Show and Sale. This event will be held on Saturday, November 12, 2022 from 9:00 - 4:00.
November 18/19 - Hendersonville, TN: Mistletoe Market 2022 (Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church, 1729 Stop 30 Rd, Hendersonville, TN)
Hendersonville Women's Club brings local crafters & artisans together once again for the 11th Annual Mistletoe Market! Bring your Holiday shopping lists & discover unique gifts for all. Giveaways and vendor specials during the Friday hours 5:00pm - 8:00pm, and Saturday the doors are open from 9:00 - 4:00 with swag bags given to the first 50 in line!
December 3 - Hendersonville, TN: Commando Holiday Craft Fair (Hendersonville High School, 123 Cherokee Rd, Hendersonville, TN)
- Mark your calendars now for the 6th semi-annual HHS Commando's Craft Fair at Hendersonville High School! This has become one of the most popular events in Hendersonville, featuring almost 100 vendors overflowing with both handcrafted and retail items for your holiday shopping pleasure.
December 10 - Murfreesboro, TN: Shabby Lane Holiday Splendor (Lane Agri-Park, 315 John Rice Boulevard #101, Murfreesboro, TN)
- Join us for all your holiday shopping! Shop with 70 Amazing Small Businesses at Lane Agri-Park in Murfreesboro - FREE admission, FREE popcorn for everyone - be one of the first 200 through the door to receive one of our fun goody bags! Watch for more exciting details!
(Past) Spring 2022 Events:
That's a WRAP on spring show season! We'll be inside enjoying air conditioning for the summer, and back with you in the fall. Check out our fall schedule below - if it says "pending", we know where we want to be but applications either aren't open yet or haven't been officially approved yet. Come back often to see updates!
March 19, 2022 - Erin, Tennessee: 60th Annual Wearin’ of The Green Irish Day Parade and Arts & Crafts Festival
Join us as we celebrate and be Irish for the Day!!! From wee tots to wise old leprechauns, we have something for everyone. Irish Day is the culmination of week-long festivities. Held in downtown Erin, TN, our parade travels from the Houston County Middle School to the Houston County Community Hospital. A wonderful carnival is set up on Front Street. A plethora of food and craft vendors can be found in the Erin Square, Front Street, Spring Street, and Adkins Street, as well as entertainment on the Erin Square Stage.
March 26, 2022 - Hendersonville, Tennessee: 5th Annual Spring Commando Craft Fair
100+ vendors, food trucks (yum!), and huge smiles at one of the county's largest vendor fairs!
April 2, 2022 - Hendersonville, Tennessee: Hawkins Spring Bazaar
80+ vendors and food trucks with proceeds supporting academic groups, special interest clubs, and sports programs.
April 16, 2022 - Gallatin, Tennessee: Market at the Manor
The Market at the Manor is a monthly outdoor market that occurs the third weekend of each month from April to November, featuring local artisans, crafters, pickers, and small business owners. Along with the outdoor market, we host tandem events that allow us to create a fun space for the whole family. From cornhole tournaments to barbecue cook offs, we are committed to investing in our community and our families.
April 30, 2022 - Gallatin, Tennessee: Square Fest
Square Fest is an annual spring event in Downtown Gallatin. The event has grown in size to over 170 vendors and in excess of 25,000 visitors. Square Fest is a rain or shine event. The event is primarily an arts and crafts festival, however, a large variety of food, several non-profits, two stages of entertainment and a large children’s area also contribute to the festival.
May 14, 2022 - Portland, Tennessee: 81st Annual Middle TN Strawberry Festival
Join us in Portland, TN for the 81st Annual Middle TN Strawberry Festival! The main festival day will be Saturday, May 14th! 175+ vendors, multiple music stages, kids area & magic stage and parade at 4pm to end the day!